*

*

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Typos and Vellum


I originally didn't want to post this layout because one of the BasicGrey elements I used had a typo on it, but since I have no clue when I'll get around to trying to fix it I figured I'd post it in the meantime.  This layout was inspired by Tina Aszmus from the Studio Calico Design Team.  You can check out the  layout here. I liked how she printed on vellum (something I've done before) but then put her photo behind the vellum too!  I adapted the layout to a 12x12 and then just had fun with it.  I'm so happy with the turnout I definitely think I'll be picking up more vellum in the future!   Oh, and yes, that paper piece that says "Lost and Found" is the logo from that paper line.  I liked how it looked so much I added it as an embellishment.  Waste not want not.

Right Behind You







No comments:

Post a Comment