*

*

Friday 22 August 2014

This feels almost fitting

Well since we are closing in on the end of the month, and the end of the summer season, I wanted to share a layout I created for my doodling blog post for Scrap Your Scraps.  I definitely recommend hopping on over to check out all the blog post so far, there are some pretty awesome tips and tricks there.


We are very quickly heading into my favourite time of year.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the fall.  I only wish it would last for more than a few months.  I love everything about it.  There is a crispness to the air that just creates nostalgia in me.  The beautiful colours of nature as she quietly goes to sleep are inspiring.  I love that the days are cool, and at night you just want to snuggle up with a cozy blanket.  I love the harvest, and everything pumpkin.  So in other words, bring on the fall!

This year marks a milestone in our little family.  My son Seth is about to enter kindergarten, and I both excited and nervous.  He is a high strung, active boy, and I'm worried he won't be able to settle down when it comes time to learn, but on the same hand I know how much he likes to learn new things, and participate in new activities.  I'm scared to leave him by himself without someone there to guide him, but I look forward to the new sense of independence this will bring him.

Thanks again for stopping by and have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment