*

*

Monday 26 January 2015

I want all the snuggles.

It's time again for another layout for The Crafty Pickle!  This time I grabbed some of the Cozy Fall flair set available in the shop and set to work.  There's just something I love about having all my embellishments work together to paint a larger picture and I think that definitely happened here.  There is a light and airy feel to the layout and the dark flair badge helps bring out the browns in the photo.  I also grabbed a big 'ol handful of various sequins from The Crafty Pickle.  I had some Christmas, Fall, and Winter sequins so I mixed them all together and created a huge pocket for them with gold striped vellum.  I love the peekaboo colours just hinted at behind the gold!  Hope you enjoy and have a crafty week!



No comments:

Post a Comment