*

*

Sunday 1 February 2015

Feburary 1st sketch is up and going!

It's February 1st and it's time for the first sketch of the month from Sketch N Scrap!  Make sure you pop on over and check out the rules for playing along with our sketch challenges this month!  So here is the sketch for February 1st!


And here is the layout I created using the sketch!

I white-washed the background of my layout first, then added some hand stitching up and down just for some extra texture. I'm very happy with how this little layout turned out, and I was happy to dig deep into my stash to find that tough guy sticker!

I also somehow managed to squeeze in completing another layout!  I made this one for Scrap Your Scraps as a contributing layout.  I loved creating this layout, getting to break out my old Cricut machine to create the deer background.


1 comment:

  1. These are both just beautiful! I love the deer background, how creative!

    ReplyDelete