*

*

Friday 6 May 2016

NSD here I come!

So tomorrow is May 7th, and to most that might not be anything, but to me, it's NSD, or National (International) Scrapbooking Day!  It's a day where all the awesome scrapbooking sites, blogs, companies, etc have a fun day of challenges for us to participate in!  This is the first year I'll actually be able to participate as I am not working!  I have planned to take the entire day off, so hubby will have the kids for the day, and I just want some alone scrappy time.  It doesn't hurt that the next day is Mother's Day, so I can't wait for an awesome weekend!

To help celebrate NSD I launched a new series on my YouTube page!  It's called Flashback Fridays and every Friday I will be delving deep within my stash to come up with some awesome layouts using older supplies and creating lots of retro/vintage inspired layouts.

I'm hoping that perhaps next year I might get a chance to participate in some of the blog hops and YouTube hops, but for this year I am content enough just to check out all the festivities!


No comments:

Post a Comment