*

*

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Happy Happy Happy!!!

It's been one crazy week.  We are getting prepared as a family to head over to Halifax so that we can take our youngest for surgery at the IWK.  I have been busy prepping and packing, because since my daughter also had an appointment for the IWK on the same day that we would turn it into a tiny family trip.  This is the first time we have ever traveled anywhere with all three kids, and I'll be honest, I'm a little worried.  My kids are rowdy at the best of times, so we will see how this goes!

Well, since I'm leaving Monday I figured I had better get my blog post done for Hip Kit Club so it's ready to go!!  I'm working with the May 2016 Kit and embellishment add-on again this time.  I'm sure there may even be a bit of the project life add on splashed in there, and this time I got my hands dirty with the color add on!

I had so much fun making this layout, since I got to do one of my favorite things, which is combining lots of patterned papers!  I do love using a white background and tend to gravitate towards them, but I am not shy about grabbing bold patterned papers and using them as a background or to create layers!!

Take a look at some close ups too, since I got a chance to use the Shimmerz Paints Dazzlerz in Spun Sugar and the Shimmerz Vibez in Jeni B Bleu.



 
And here is the finished layout! I just love that bold black and white polka dot paper from Bella Blvd!
 







Oh and while you're here don't forget to take a peek at my process video for the layout!!!

http://www.hipkitclub.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment