*

*

Sunday 13 July 2014

Creative Block

Oh lord I just can't seem to come up with an idea for my blog post for August for Scrap Your Scraps.  I seem to be suffering from some kind of creative block or something.  On the plus side though all of the other fantastic ladies have come up with some terrific ideas, so why not check it out!  The latest post is about using acrylic paints on a layout, and I decided to do a contributing layout, here it is . . .


Don't forget to go check out the wonderful post written by creative team member Tiffany over at the blog  Scrap Your Scraps 

I'm also a design team member at Sketch 'N' Scrap so why not stop over and get some terrific sketch inspiration.  There are also some great challenges going on, with some awesome prizes, but you can't win if you don't play, so click on the link above to find out how to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment