*

*

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Is She A Good Witch? - Hip Kit Club

Hello hello hello I'm back :)  Here we are already headlong into August, and it's crazy!  On Saturday I celebrated my 12 year wedding anniversary with my awesome hubby.  We had a blast together and enjoyed some much needed child-free time together :)  Of course the next day I was right back into the thick of it working on my projects for the next week.  I really wish I could get ahead of my projects, but I guess I'm doomed to be a last minute scrapbooker!

Well, lets get into it then!  Here is my layout for this week for Hip Kit Club.  I am using the July Hip Kits again for this one, and I still have so much left!  I know my August kits are on the way buy I really want to get the most out of this kit first :)  For this layout I dug into my Color Kit and used the lovely Dylusions acrylic paint and the exclusive stencil designed by Kim Watson.  I drew inspiration from the bright colors in the pictures I was using and went with bright greens, orange, pinks, and turquoises.  I also did some simple painting to complete my title!  Thanks so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!





And of course I made a process video to go with my layout, so be sure to check it out too!


http://www.hipkitclub.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment