*

*

Friday 5 August 2016

Love This Life Together - Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone, I'm back sharing another layout using the amazing  Hip Kits!  I am using the July Kits and am in love with how funky the kits are this month, the doodle inspired ephemera, the bright cheery colours, it all calls to me!  As always I had no clue where to begin as I liked everything, so  I was happy to take on my challenge for the week, which was to "supersize it"!  I decided that I would supersize my title, and I was inspired by all the sheet of exclusive tapes that we received in the Project Life Kit to piece together the word love.  I also used the exclusive heart cut file designed by Ashley Horton to create my "O".  I layered strips of patterned paper along with the tape and created a giant LOVE on my background.  I then added my photo and embellished around it I used lots of the exclusive ephemera and well as the puffy stickers from the Embellishment Kit. I topped it off with some of the awesome Becky Higgins Chipboard pieces too!  I also created another embellishment cluster on the bottom left side of the page to offset the picture at the top right.  This layout came together so quickly and easily and I barely even had to think about what I was doing!  Hope you all like and can't wait to show you what I make next with the kits!


And of course if you'd like to see how I made my layout then check out my process video!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

http://www.hipkitclub.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment