*

*

Saturday 13 August 2016

No Rain No Rainbows - JustNick Studio

Hey everyone, I'm back showing another layout that I created for JustNick Studio using her amazing cut files!  This time I used 2 cut files for my layout, one for a background and one for a title.  For my title I used the file No Rain No Rainbows and for my background I used the Confetti background.  I used watercolours to create a funky multi-coloured effect on my title, and I backed my confetti file with a multi-colour paper to get the effect of a rainbow of raindrops!  I kept my embellishments simple for this layout since I had such a bold title going on that I didn't feel it needed too much more.  By keeping my photos black and white they don't compete with all the splashes of colour and every piece just compliments each other!  Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to pop over to her shop to check out all of her files and her new releases, and make sure you scroll to the bottom of my blog post to get your code for a freebie!!!




Here is my process video, hope you enjoy!
 
 

Pssst. . .  did you stick around?  Great!  So don't forget to pop over to the JustNick Studio shop to get your hands on this cute cut file!  Use the code ALPHAFREE at the checkout!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment