*

*

Friday 7 February 2014

Attempting a new Design!

Okay, so I'm trained as a graphic designer, two whole diplomas under my belt, so you would think this would be a cinch.  Nope, not even close.  I can't design for myself to save me life.  So far I've tweaked my blog a bit more to my liking, though my lack of HTML knowledge is setting me back.  Good thing I have a twin with a fiance who is trained to be a programmer, and since she wants some help planning her wedding I think a little pay back will be in order. 

So for now I'm "Nerd Girl in the Craft World" where I'll be doing random scrapbooking, paper-crafting, baking and DIY posts.  When I get a chance I'm going to get a blog up and running for my art and design posts.  I'm thinking of calling it "Nerd Girl in the Art World".  Really stretching my imagination there!

No comments:

Post a Comment