*

*

Wednesday 27 August 2014

it seems like only yesterday

      I can't believe that next week my little boy will be starting kindergarten.  I'm so excited and scared for him all at the same time.  It seems like only yesterday that he was just this tiny toddler, exploring everything he could get his hands on.  He's already acting like such an grown up that it makes me smile and giggle a just a bit.  Just like every kid he wants to grow up so fast and be a "big boy".  I must say I am loving him at this age.  Now that he is getting older there are more and more activities that we can enjoy together.  There are even shows that we now enjoy watching together that he wasn't able to watch before.  He and daddy play video games together all the time, and I can totally tell we have a bit of a nerd in the making.
       I don't know if it was nostalgia that made me grab for this photo to scrapbook, or if it was simply because it matched well with the papers I wanted to use, but I am very happy with the end result.  I had scrapped this photo previously but I ended up taking that layout apart to reuse some of the embellishments, so I figured it was about time to scrapbook it again.
This layout can also be found at Scrap Your Scraps where I contributed to a blog post about scraplifting.  This original idea came from a photo I found on Pinterest.  All the info and links can be found here


No comments:

Post a Comment