*

*

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Gettin' it done!

Phew, it's been a busy little bit since I posted last.  I'm still trying to figure out a way to put up a file that people can download so that I can offer some of the cut files I've been making for my Silhouette Cameo.  Once I can figure that out I'll be sure to make a weekly download feature :)

I'm also brimming with excitement because I just ordered a new computer.  It's a refurbished iMac but it's new to me!  I just know I'll cry when it's delivered.  I can't wait to have a functioning computer with photo and video editing capabilities so that I can get off my husbands laptop.  Once I get my computer I'll be giving some serious thought to doing process videos.  I've been asked in the past about them and now I may be one step closer to getting to make some!

Anyway here are a few pages I've worked on in the past little while.  Eeeeeek! I'm so excited to have a new working computer to call my very own!




No comments:

Post a Comment