*

*

Saturday 30 April 2016

Busy Bee

Wow, who ever thought that a hobby could take up so much time, but wow, this whole YouTuber thing can be quite time consuming, though very fun!  I have been having so much fun creating my scrappy adventures and it is blowing my mind at how supportive the scrap community has been!  I seriously love all the new scrappy peeps that I've met through the online community.  It has really helped me gain more confidence in myself, and feel like I might be able to accomplish goals that I have set for myself!

In other news, is anyone else excited for National Scrapbooking Day coming up on May 7th?  With so many places having contests and crops and talks I'm not even sure where to begin, but I am definitely excited to get a chance to participate this year!!!

Well in the meantime here are a few of my favorite layouts that I've created in the past little while!




No comments:

Post a Comment