*

*

Monday 30 May 2016

On the Dream Team!


http://www.hipkitclub.net/


I am so excited and happy to say that I am now a part of the Design Team for Hip Kit Club!!!  I have been a Hip Kit subscriber for a year now, and ever since I have joined I have admired the design team.  Watching videos by Raquel, Irit, Missy, and Ashley were what inspired me to sign up in the first place and now I get to design along side them.  It really is a scrappy dream come true for me.  I am still in shock, even though I've already completed my first layout and video, which will be posted this evening at 6pm EST/ 7pm ADT.  In the meantime though I've got a little sneaky peek of my first layout for Hip Kit!  Also, if you're someone who's interested in joining a monthly kit subscription I encourage you to give them a look see, I really love their style and products!



No comments:

Post a Comment