*

*

Thursday 5 January 2017

My Not Always Happy Story - Paper Issues

Hey everyone, I wanted to share one of the many layouts that I am creating as part of the Paper Issues design team!  I am loving my time on the team already and can't wait to make tons more layouts!  In the meantime though here is one I created for the Working Title Challenge.  This is a great challenge for me because I love the chance to mix and match alphas or use a cut file to create a large title.  This time around I decided to go with using a few word chipboard embellishments instead of individual letter stickers.
I decided to get a little deep and create this layout, not only about going out on a date night with my husband, but what doing something like that meant for me.  I wanted to focus on how doing this made me happy, but that not every day is a happy day for me, and that's okay, but it's also important to take a moment to enjoy those days that do make me happy.  Since I had no actual pictures from our date night I went with one that I had taken as I was getting ready to leave.  I had gone out of my way to do my hair and makeup and I wanted to take a picture to remind myself that I am beautiful.  I used a black background to help everything stand out, and I fussy cut out large florals from the Paige Evans Take Me Away collection.  I absolutely love how this layout turned out!



No comments:

Post a Comment