*

*

Wednesday 29 June 2016

June Hip Kits - Shine

Okay, here I am, back again with another Hip Kit Club layout!  I have finally gotten a chance to start playing with the June Hip Kits and I am in love with them!  I thought I was in love with the May kits but the June ones are just so beautiful I may have to declare my love for it instead :)  So to begin with, I wanted to use everything, but I did try to pace myself to some degree so that I just didn't end up with a colourful mess all over my page!  For this layout I used 2 cut files created by Kim Watson for subscribers!  I am so happy with how this turned out, and if you want to know exactly how I created check out the process video at the bottom of this post!


Pssss . . . don't forget to check out my process video!

http://www.hipkitclub.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment