*

*

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Some Fathers Day Love

Hey it's me, and I managed to get through one crazy crap shoot of a week!  I ended up really sick while taking my son away so he could have surgery, so yeah, it's been a whole heap of fun.  Thankfully everyone is on the mend now and I can get back to my scrap room.  Well it's almost Fathers Day and over at the Hip Kit Club Facebook page and blog we are celebrating fathers, so I made a little layout featuring my hubby!  He is my best friend, my rock, and my biggest supporter, so I wanted to give him a moment to shine in my scrapbook!  I used lots of bits and pieces to create this layout, in almost a grid like fashion.  This is a great way to use up some of the odds and ends you might have at the end of your kit!  Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out my process video for my layout!




Don't forget to check out my process video below!

http://www.hipkitclub.net

No comments:

Post a Comment