*

*

Tuesday 21 June 2016

She Blooms

Hey it's me and I'm back again!  My blog sure gets a lot more love than it used to!  So I'm back with another Hip Kit Club layout that I made using the May 2016 kits.  This is my fourth layout with the kits and I still have so much that I can use it's kind of crazy!  I am nowhere close to killing this kit, so I think I will try to make a few more projects if I can.  In the meantime though I am here to show my latest layout, in which I took all the florals I had, seriously ALL the florals, and made a page about my daughter.  I wasn't sure if I would like a page so busy and bursting with colour but I am so pleased with how it turned out!  I also got a chance to use that lovely "She Blooms" paper from Bella Blvd's Illustrated Faith collection.  I was a bit hesitant when I saw that we had some products from this line in the kits, as I am not a religious person, but the products we got were so versatile that I had no issues whatsoever incorporating them!  I hope you enjoy and don't forget to click on my process video at the bottom to watch how I struggled but eventually triumphantly completed this layout!


Here is a closeup of one of my floral clusters!


Don't forget to check out my process video!  I'm finally back from my hiatus :)


Thanks so much for stopping by, have an awesome day!

http://www.hipkitclub.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment