*

*

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Getting Tagged! - Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!  I am a busy busy girl, but I did manage to squeeze out another layout for Hip Kit Club!  This time I was focusing on tags, which I will admit, I have never made before.  I am a tag noob so to speak :)  Well, here's the scoop, if you're looking for a great way to use up odds and ends in your stash or left over from a kit this is a great way to get it done!  Added bonus : Now you have a stash of tags to whip out when gift giving!

So here are the four tags that I created using my June Hip Kit, embellishment kit and project life kit.
So from there I decided to use them the only way I would know how . . . I made a layout with them!  I positioned them in a kind of staggered grid formation with my photo.  I did some quick simple layering under my photo as well.  I fussy cut out some flowers from the Simple Stories Sunshine and Happiness paper that is just gorgeous!  All in all this is a busy layout with lots going on and lots to look at but I wouldn't have it any other way!
Oh and of course I made a process video!  Be sure you check out how I made my layout!


http://www.hipkitclub.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment