*

*

Friday 29 July 2016

I Will Cherish Them - Just Nick Studio

Hi everyone, I'm here with a layout that I created as part of a team up with Creative Scrappers!  We were given a sketch to use and a fantastic cut file from the JustNick Studio shop!  For my layout I backed my cut file with lots of spring inspired colors and used lots of chipboard and ephemera from the Shimelle Starshine collection to really bring out the sweet pictures of my son.


Here is the cut file that I used to create my background.

This is the Creative Scrappers sketch that I used as inspiration!

 Oh and for the rest of July you can get that awesome cut file for free using this code!

And last but not least don't forget to check out my process video to see how the layout came together!

No comments:

Post a Comment